Roasted Pork Chops with Pineapple
Prep time: 20 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
3 ea Pork Chops (cut 1inch thick, roughly 10oz each)
? cup Olive Oil; 1 Tbsp Cilantro (finely chopped)
1 Tbsp Parsley (finely chopped)
1 Tbsp Rosemary (finely chopped)
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp Coriander ground
1.5 tsp Salt; 1.5 tsp Sugar
8 ea Jalapenos ? cup Lemon juice
2 Tbsp Cilantro 1 Tbsp Parsley
? cup Pineapple diced ? cup Tomato diced
2 ea Garlic cloves ? cup Olive Oil
1 tsp Salt
1. In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients for the pork chop marinade.
2. Transfer to a re-sealable bag and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3. Preheat the Airfryer to 390°F.
4. Gather the jalapenos in a mixing bowl with 1 tsp of olive oil. Toss the jalapenos to evenly coat them
with the oil.
5. Place jalapenos in the Airfryer and cook for 5-7 minutes. When done place the jalapenos back into the mixing bowl. Cover and set aside.
6. Once the jalapenos have cooled; peel, seed and finely chop them for the salsa.
7. Chop the cilantro, parsley, pineapple, and tomato. Combine all ingredients for the salsa and set aside.
8. Take the pork chops out of the refrigerator and let sit at room temp for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
9. Reheat the Airfryer to 390°F.
10. Cook 1 to 2 pork chops in the Airfryer for 10-12 minutes. Thinner cuts will cook faster. Take 2 minutes off the cooking time for thinner cuts. The pork chop will be done when it has reached an internal temperature of 140°F
Previous：Crispy Beef Cubes
Next：Bacon Wrapped Shrimp