1. Preheat the air fryer with a 6-by-6-by-2- inch pan in the basket. Add the butter and heat until the butter melts
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, add the eggs flour, milk, and vanilla, and beat well with an egg beater until combined and frothy.
3. Carefully remove the basket with the pan from the air flyer and tilt so the butter covers the bottom of the pan. Immediately pour in the batter and put back in the fryer.
4. Bake for 12 to 16 minutes or until the pancake is puffed and golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven; the pancake will fall. Top with strawberries and powdered sugar and serve immediately. Substitution tip: This pancake can be served with savory fillings, too. Add some crisply cooked bacon, hot cooked sausage, or cheese that will melt on the crisp and hot pancake.